Tuesday, February 3, 2015

110 Reasons we love our teacher

My friend and I collaborated on this end-of-the-year gift for our boys' teachers in 2013.  We had fun putting it together.  We mailed 5 questions to each student in the boys' classes and each student wrote their responses and mailed them back along with $5.  Then, we alternated the cards with crisp, brand-new $1 bills and bound it with that paint-on adhesive stuff to make a tear-off notepad.  The teachers can tear out the money and are left with a  fun memory of this year's class!  We each had about 2 of 22 cards that weren't returned, but that's not bad, huh!?  We delivered them anonymously to the teachers the last week of school.  Thanks for a great year, teachers!
Questions:
--This year Mrs. Dardis taught me...
--What I love most about Mrs. Dardis is...
--Mrs. Dardis loves me because...
--Mrs. Dardis lives...
--For lunch, Mrs. Dardis likes...


No comments:

Post a Comment