Saturday, April 7, 2012

White Steam/Water Stains on Real Wood Table GONE!

I saw this on pinterest and figured I was out NOTHING to try, and oh my word it WORKS!  I held the blow dryer over the stain for about 10-15 minutes and it disappeared! 

Before: half moon stain on right side

 After:  half moon stain GONE!

Before
 After

I'm confident I can get ALL the stains out, I just need to be more patient as the larger ones take more than 15 minutes to disappear.  It's also a big different looking at a picture since the light glares a bit and makes it look like more of a white spot than it actually is. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this on our table but I'm scared (I don't want to make it worse)!! I laid a pancake that was shaped like Mickey Mouse on the table and now we have a Mickey Mouse shaped white spot!! Maybe I'll try it now...

    ReplyDelete