Friday, July 20, 2012

Happy 30th, Sister!

I mailed a big mac n cheese box (not the individual box, but the box that holds the boxes!) to my sister for her 30th birthday.  Inside was 30 things to open for her 30th with the following written inside #1 (the card):

Happy 30th Birthday, Sister!
As a now 3-year-old wife and mother of 2, there are many items that you just need to have.  I categorized these items into 3 basic groups:
--Just cuz you're 30
--Mom's needs
--Mom, I need___ (kids' needs)
Open these 30 mini-gifts in numerical order keeping the above classifications in mind.  I added my own comments/notes/explanations to some of the items.
Hope you enjoy your 30 things!

#1 was a card, #30 was a gift card to a coffee shop, the rest are pictured below.  I had a lot of fun doing this and am looking forward to other fun 30th ideas for future 30th birthdays ;) 



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I love your idea for a mom's 30th birthday!
    I want to do one similar. Can you tell me what you said for each gift? thanks!

    ReplyDelete